Wednesday, June 26, 2013

1000 Gifts App

A book I loved is 1000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp. I learned so much about thankfulness through her writing and seeing the beauty in the small moments of life.  I was excited the other day to find out that there is a 1000 Gifts App.  Did you know this?



The App allows you to keep your list of 1000 Gifts right at your finger tips.  I used to keep my list in the notes section of my phone (and once it got deleted....sad day).  This App allows you to keep a running list.   If you are a picture person, you can link a picture to your gift as well.

You can share your "gifts" with others through email, text, twitter, facebook or flicker.

I have LOVED this App, as my phone is usually always close by (not so much for pen and paper).

No comments:

Post a Comment