Thursday, March 27, 2014

Cheeseburger Soup

This recipe was given to me by my friend Amanda.  I made it during one of our snow days but it would be perfect for a rainy day or the blast of winter that we are getting here late March.  Is anybody else ready for summer?  Somedays I feel like I am living the movie FROZEN not just watching it 10 times a day!!!!!

Cheeseburger Soup

1lb browned ground beef
1/2 onion sauteed (or more if you like)
2-3 cans of chicken broth
2 cans of sliced potatoes
2T of Italian seasoning
24 slices of white American cheese

1.  Sautee onion
2.  Combine broth, potatoes, and Italian seasoning in a large pot and bring to a boil for 10 min
3.  Add hamburger and onions to large pot
4.  Drop in 24 cheese slices (one by one)
5.  A pinch of flour to thicken to your liking.

YUMMY!
I didn't get any pictures of the finished product but I can tell you....
It was well loved around our table!

Thanks Amanda!

2 comments:

  1. Yum and something I can have as long as I buy the GF chicken broth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there you go! Who knew?! So happy this is going to work for you!

    ReplyDelete