Thursday, January 1, 2015

My Favorite Cleaning Products for a Fresh Start on the New Year!

It is UNREAL to me that I have not written ONE entry on this blog since August of 2014.  That truly is because my shop www.etsy.com/shop/thetealegg has taken off!  I am enjoying creating fun festive banners, garlands and more there.

I thought I would start off the new year by letting you in on a few of my favorite cleaning products as of lately.  My kids have been gone for almost a week and there has been a TON of cleaning in our house this week.  Christmas came down earlier than I have ever taken it down before but I knew I have to move while the little ones are away.  Does anyone else think it is hard to clean with kids in your house?!

So here are my favorites in no particular order......



Honest Company Multi Surface Cleaner
I use this to clean my kitchen counter tops.  A little goes a long way.
The smell is clean and non-offensive.
The trigger puts out a great amount of product.
It leaves my counters feeling crumb and sticky free!


Method Wood Cleaner
I do not like wood cleaners that are oily and leave a greasy film on my furniture.
I decided to take a risk on this product last month and I LOVE IT!
I have used this to clean all wood furniture surfaces in our house.
A little goes a long way.
The smell is fresh.  
Honestly you could just spray it in the air 
and you would feel like your entire house had been cleaned.
This one has a great trigger as well that puts out a great amount of product.
No greasy residue left on my furniture and no streak marks either!




BONA Wood Floor Cleaner
I have definitely posted about this product before but I can not say enough about it!
It does not have a smell....so your house won't smell clean.
But, it is so safe for your little ones and pets who are in close contact with your wood floors.
Costco had a sale on it last January and I was able to get a HUGE bottle and refill for right around $10.00 (which depending on how often you clean your floors....could last you up to 1 year).
This cleaner leaves my floors clean, beautiful, rejuvenated, and feeling awesome to bare feet!


There you have it! 
 My VERY FAVORITES right now!  
It just feels good to start off the New Year with a clean slate!  
Happy Cleaning!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

5 comments:

  1. What do you use to clean the floors with with the Bona?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will certainly take note of those and check them off in a list. A cleaning inventory is certainly something we all need. Thanks for sharing that! It's such a big help to me, and I'm planning to try those products out for myself. I just hope that more people will get to read your post. All the best to you!

    Nathan Riley @ Steemer Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use a dust mop that you can buy at Walmart, Target, Publix....just about anywhere. The brand is O-Cedar. One side is like a towel and the other side is a microfiber. I just spray the Bona on the floor and wipe away with the O-Cedar mop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To answer your question, yes! I find it very difficult to clean when my children are in the house. My wife and I feel like we do double the work when we clean while the children are here. I have used the Bona wood floor cleaner, before. It is a very safe product that is not toxic to children and indoor pets.

    Bo Tolbert @ HJS Supply Co.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We run a car dealership and cleanliness is everything. No matter how great the cars look, if the showroom floor is dirty, we lose business. We hire a company that comes out each week and our floor looks brand new every time they leave. If you need to make a good presentation to customers, it is worth the price to hire the best.

    Delbert Powers @ Minute Man Intl

    ReplyDelete