Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things.....Lately

Here are a few of my favorite things.....lately.  Most of them are items that are saving my life in the area of time.  You know...sometimes it's the small things.




I have loved Bruce Hardwood Floor Cleaner for several years but honestly, it always makes me cough and has a really strong smell.  Costco had a sale on Bona recently and I bought it.  I love it!  No smell and no cough.

I have told you about pink stuff growing in my toilets here.
A friend recommended these to me the other day.  They do not turn your water colors.  They can be easily hidden in your toilets.  They smell like you just cleaned your bathroom. And they have allowed me to push the limits on cleaning toilets! Score!

I lost massive amounts of hair after each baby.  This brush was recommended by a friend who said it would smoothly brush through tangles and possibly help me save strands.  I purchased it and it not only has been a life saver to me but also to my VERY sensitive headed daughter.  Use it on wet or dry hair.  Worth the investment. 

4. Target Threshold Rug (not sold online)
Loved it. Perfect size for a hallway 1/2 bath.  Does not slide around on the floor.
And will match the bathroom perfectly if I ever get those walls painted.

5.  Target Gold Dot 12 Month Wall Calendar (not sold online)
I always have a calendar in our laundry room.
This one just is so cute and I love the font.
Large daily spaces for penciling events and reminders

And this candle....I have mentioned it so much!
It is MY FAVORITE candle of all time and B&BW has just brought it back.
Smells like warm lemon tea.
Makes my house smell clean all of the time and just makes me feel good all around.
Many thanks to my SIL for introducing me to this scent.



And last but not least....






I was able to create these cute little valentine's gift tags the other day.
They are listed in the shop and are perfect for adorning sweet little packages.
They are quickly becoming one of my favorite items in the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment