Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sausage Tortellini Soup

Over Christmas break, my sister made this yummy soup.  
{Here is the recipe link she shared with me.}

 lb of sausage
1 can of Evaporated Milk
6 Chicken Bouillon Cubes 
4 cups water
1 bag of Cheese Tortellini 
1 tbsp Parsley
1 tbsp Oregano
salt & pepper to taste
Parmesan Cheese



1.  Cook sausage and drain
2.  Bring 4 cups of water to a boil 
(I actually think 5-6 would be better for more broth)
3.  Add six chicken bullion cubes to boil water and dissolve
4.  Turn heat to medium and add evaporated milk, seasonings, and sausage
5.  Simmer for 15 minutes
6.  Add tortellini and cook according to package instructions
7.  Sprinkle with parmesan cheese
8.  ENJOY!

This was such a yummy dinner.  The pickiest of my children ate it and loved it!
And the baby....he fussed until I pureed some up for him, too!


Join me next week for....

                      Valentine
Projects
{recipes, gifts, kid crafts, Valentine canvas art}

No comments:

Post a Comment