Thursday, February 6, 2014

Winter Reading List

I have about 20 books that I would like to read in 2014.
Here are my first five.
I couldn't be more excited!

And I look forward to sharing little mini reviews of each of these books.




This was recommended by one of my former small group girls.
She loved it.  It sounds like a great read.




I have heard a lot about this girl and even heard her on a radio interview.
She is intriguing and down right astounding.
My friend Ashley read a paragraph from this book one night in our small group
and I knew it had to be on my reading list.



I will be flowing along with Bloom Book Club as I journey through this read.
If you have never read a book with Bloom...you should!
I have loved everyone I have read along with them.



Recently finished up Jennie's study STUCK.
My friend Laura highly recommended this book.
And since she recommended STUCK and it was excellent....
I definitely wanted to read this book.



And this little book with a cute cover came up in my
Amazon suggestions for reads a few weeks ago.
It has over 2000 reviews.  It looks cute and yet interesting.
 I think it will be a lighthearted read.
And hopefully I will enjoy it...
I'll let you know. 

Here are links to my 

No comments:

Post a Comment