Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Summer Reading List

The next several months of my life will be busy.  But I do have a "Summer Reading" List.  When I had my first baby, I made it through many feedings by my iPhone alone.  I know that may not be the "bonding" thing to do and some may say that I am missing out by being on my phone, but honestly.....for me....it was my saving grace.

When I had my second child, my sister had just had a baby as well.  There were a lot of feedings spent communicating with her back and forth through text during feedings.  It was a sweet time for me to help encourage my sister in her new found mommy hood.

The nursing of both of my children lead to a lot of blog reading on my iPhone and various different websites.  It honestly was such a good connecting place for me.  And while this time around I want to utilize my iPhone for brainless searching of the internet, I also want pour valuable things my heart as well.

I am huge fan of the Kindle for iPhone app.  I have read many books on my iPhone Kindle App when our iPad was not available to me.  I just downloaded

  

I have only heard really great reviews about this book and it comes highly recommended by several of my closest friends.  There is also a Bloom Book Club series of videos to go along with it.  Just click on the link and scroll down to Seven: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess and there are videos that walk you through chapter by chapter.   

I am sure if I get through this one book I will be doing well.  Here are a few more books I hope to read at least before the end of the year.

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via

 And of course my stack of magazines that keeps growing, and growing, and growing........


No comments:

Post a Comment