Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Deals and Steals: ALDI


My most FAVORITE recent find is ALDI.  I can not take ANY credit for this.....I owe it all to my friend Michele.  She has been shopping at ALDI for a while and they built one closer to our house several months ago....so I decided to see what all the fuss was about.

WOW!  All I can say is WOW!  I am a Publix lover but I HATE their produce prices.  And since I usually make MULTIPLE trips a week for produce I needed to try and cut produce costs.  ALDI is the place where I can do just that.

It is amazing how much lower their produce prices are.  And much to my surprise many of their produce is the SAME produce brands I buy at Publix.  You do have to bag your own groceries and put your own cart back up but man I can do that!


This was one of my first purchases.

Peanut Butter
Grape JElly
Potatoes
Sweet Potatoes
Peppers
Lemons
Limes
Tomatoes
Cuties
Bananas
Salad
Cucumbers
Strawberries
Mushroom
Carrots
Grapes
Pinapple
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Bread
Gold Fish Crackers
Sweet Potato Chips

All for ~ $40/45!!!!!!!
That left me with a TON in my budget for milk, eggs, meat, and cheese.

I was truly AMAZED!  I am now HOOKED on ALDI.
And I am proud that I can feed my family FRESH PRODUCE for a lot less.


ALDI also has seasonal sections.
Last week I found these items in the seasonal section 
and I could not be more pleased.

Patio Table Umbrella (cranks and tilts) $29.99
Patio Table Umbrella Stand (30lbs) ($16.99)
Patio Umbrella LED lights ($8.99)








I have been eyeing these 3 items on Amazon for the last year!
NO JOKE.

Umbrella Stand $30.00-$50.00
Umbrella (crank, tilt and LED lights) $150.00
Amazon's Price &150.00

ALDI's price $55.97

I have never had to return anything but I do hear that they have an EXCELLENT return policy!

No comments:

Post a Comment