Monday, May 13, 2013

Deals and Steals: New Front Porch Furniture



I promised to write this week about a few steals and deals I have encountered lately.

First up:
Front Porch Furniture

We have never had a front porch and we now do.
I love the idea of sitting on the front porch but I hated the prices of front porch furniture.
I could not find anything in my budget at Home Depot, Amazon, Lowes or Target.

One day I happened on these steals at World Market.
This bench and chair are actually dining furniture but are the perfect height for our front porch.
They are being discontinued so you know I got a great deal

Bench $104.00
Chair $56.00

And the sales lady gave me a coupon for an extra 10% off.

They are the perfect addition to our front porch.

I dropped by Costco and picked up a 2 pillow pack for $25.00
You can't really beat that either when most places want $25.00 for ONE outdoor pillow.







I got this cute metal drum table as well. 
 It was not that much of a steal
but I loved it and decided to get it!




So all in all WORLD MARKET

&


get props for these Deals and Steals. 


and get TONS of coupons and Free stuff every week.
It really does pay to join!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete