Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Alive!

Wow!  It has been some time since I have posted anything.  The last 3 months have been a whirlwind.



1. We listed our house
2. We showed it 9 times in days
3.  It sold in 3 days
4.  My husband and I went to Keystone for me to speak at a conference
5.  We closed on our old house
6.  We found a new home
7.  We packed our old house in PODS for 6 days
8.  We lived in our realtor's basement for 6 days until the closing of our new house
9.  We closed on our new house March 12
10. We both continued to work our jobs during this madness
11. My sister and niece came 1 day after we moved in and helped us unpack
12. Our kids spent a week in VA with one set of their grandparents
13. My husband went on a 2 day golf trip
14. We got a lot done while our kids were away
15. I went on an overnight trip with my mom's group to the mountains
16. We planned and hosted our daughter's 3rd birthday
17. Our families both came for a visit to our new house for our daughter's birthday
18. And tomorrow we go to see our baby boy by ultrasound at 36 weeks!

Crazy, I tell you!  But so good.  So blessed. And so thankful.

We never planned to move from our old house, but with the encouragement of a friend, we listed it.  We got close to what we were asking for it.  It appraised for what we sold it for.  The day after our old house closed 3 short sales/foreclosures listed in our old neighborhood.  We found a new construction house that was not under contract (unheard of in our area right now).  God worked out ALL of the details.

Several months ago I posted this verse 


Then Moses said, "If you don't personally go with us, don't let us move a step from this place".
Exodus 33:15

I knew back then that God gave me that verse specifically.  Little did I know how quickly it would become reality for our family.  I have a cute project I am working on to symbolize all God did for us as a family over the last 3 months.  I hope to have it up on the blog before baby boy arrives.



No comments:

Post a Comment