Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Deals and Steals: Sibling Shirts



I have been eyeing a few Etsy sites for "sibling" shirts for when #3 makes his debut.  
I have even considered having some shirts monogrammed.  
But, in all honesty the price makes me think twice.  
I could use that $60 plus dollars for diapers!

When I was in Hobby Lobby last week, I happened upon these "iron-on"
 BIG SISTER, BIG BROTHER, and LITTLE BROTHER packages.  
For $1.99 each, I could not pass them up.


Made by SEI Crafts out of Utah


Here is the package just in case you want/need 
to find them somewhere else than Hobby Lobby.


I picked up a white t-shirt for my daughter.  
I had a hard time finding a white t-shirt for my son, but ended up with one with a pocket. 
 I simply removed the pocket with a seam ripper.  
And baby boy has tons of solid white onesies.


I followed the directions on the package and VIOLA!  
Sibling shirts for $14.00!  
Which leaves me $46.00 left over for diapers. 

Pretty good deal if you ask me.

 For #3

For #1

For #2







I am really SOOOOO Excited to see them in these!



No comments:

Post a Comment