Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Mantel 2012


 For the last few years I have searched high and low for the perfect stocking holders

and......I finally found them!!!!

In my previous post on the POM POM Wreath, I told you that I secured 
them to my "glass wall" with clear M3 hangers.

So the other night while laying in bed, I thought,
"Why not secure clear M3 hangers to the top of my mantel and hang our stockings from them"?

I tried it! 
I LOVE it! 
And I saved a TON of money!
They are easily disguised and will not fall off and hit my kiddos in the head.
To me they are part of a Kid Friendly Christmas!


Yes, each of our doggies have a red stocking.
We LOVE doggies!


My husbands favorite Christmas song is 
O Come O Come Emmanuel.
So I used my cricut to fill in this frame for the Christmas season.


Love the Holy Family under these words.

See...M3 hangers easily hidden



These guys I have had for several years.
I love the way I can bend them to fit the mantel each year. 


I linked this post to



No comments:

Post a Comment