Friday, January 25, 2013

Kids Bathroom: Bows and Thrones!



I tackled the bow issue right before or after my daughter was born.  Girls get and mom's buy ALOT of bows.  I am thankful I only have one girl;)  Here is a bow holder that I made for my daughter.  We have lost a few bows along the way and I need to make/buy a few more colors but for the most part...this is where they stay.

It's durable.  It's waterproof.  It has plenty of room.  And it is out of the way!  Yay!




We started potty training back in June and I can thankfully say that we have had success.  I loved the "frog" potty that we used in the initial stage but honestly our kids bathroom is small and is shared with our guests.  So once she got the hang of the potty down, we purchased a "seat for the seat".  But I hated the way it was either always on the seat or in the floor (sick).





I found a HUGE M3 hanger at Target that was sure to hold that bad boy secure.  I secured it to the side of the toilet and viola!  She now uses the potty, gets down, hangs her seat up and flushes!  It is a beautiful thing! 



Hopefully my #2 born will love the idea too. 
(Hope he won't mind using a princess potty....cause I don't see her giving up her "throne" anytime too soon)! ;)

Happy Weekend!  Lots of fun ideas coming next week!






No comments:

Post a Comment