Tuesday, September 17, 2013

::BOO Wreath:: ETSY SHOP

Several years ago I made a "BOO" wreath for Halloween.  I had it on this blog for a long time and then I reconstructed the blog and deleted the page.  But what I keep finding is that this wreath keeps getting "pinned" on Pinterest using my old page link.  It has been pinned over 265 times!  Crazy.  I don't have a Pinterest account but maybe I should.....

{Here is the Original "Boo" Wreath}


So this last weekend, I decided to recreate the "BOO" Wreath.  I had some time last week to shop for supplies with only 2 kiddos in tote!  So here is the finished project.  I really do love this wreath!  My friend Stefanie has encouraged me for many years to take a leap and put some of my stuff out there in a shop.....


SO.........
 





This particular "Boo" Wreath is now for sale, here

 It's such a cute addition to a "Happy Halloween Door"!

No comments:

Post a Comment