Monday, September 9, 2013

The Weekend Project {Kid's Clothing/Shoe Organization}



The last 2 weekends have left me cleaning out, organizing, and purchasing new clothes and shoes for my daughter.  Last weekend we took advantage of a great sale at Osh Kosh and got her some fun things.  I love Osh Kosh clothes.  They are durable and cute {for both boys and girls}.




We got her a few new kicks during Nordstrom's Shoe Sale.  I love Nordstrom,
too.  They always have free shipping on online purchases as well as orders placed in the store.  Nordstrom always impresses me with their organized and well laid out stores, their women's bathrooms {complete with a nursing mom area}, and the impeccable customer service.



Here are all of her shoes from the summer.  I was sad to put away the white sandals {we are after labor day now}.  I also cleared out a few sneakers that no longer fit since she surprised me with a whole size larger foot from the beginning of summer!  Most of her summer shoes came from some jackpots I scored at local garage sales.  Hoping to find some great deals this fall as well.





I covered the boxes her new shoes came in with fun paper and organized her bathroom drawer a little bit better.  The paper came from the dollar section at Target.   I love to reuse boxes.  See what I did for Valentine's Day last year with cereal boxes.






And finally, I cleaned out our hall closet.  I packed away all of the swimming pool gear.  And reorganized the door closet organizer.  It looks so clean and organized....I give it a week before it is back in shambles.  {One can dream}




Next up for clothes and shoes....#2.      

No comments:

Post a Comment