Monday, September 30, 2013

Circle Paper Garland added to the Shop

I sold my first item in my ETSY shop last week.  Such a special story behind the banner.  It was a joy for me to make it for a family who is holding out HOPE in celebrating their soon to be one year old little boy!  He is 4 months in to his cancer treatment.  It was an honor and a joy for me to make this treasure.  Praying this family and little boy get years and years of use out of something that came from the shop.

Today I have added a few paper garland items to the shop.  You will find: white, black, natural, and lavender paper garland.  I hope to add a few more colors by the end of the week.  I would love for you to visit the shop and if you love the circle garland and can not find a color that works best for you....contact me.


Neutral

White


Black


Lavender

Paper Garland looks great strung across a mirror


Wrapped around a solid candle 


Hung along side of another garland on your mantel


Or stretched across open shelving

No comments:

Post a Comment