Friday, July 26, 2013

No More Storage.....

That is.....hard drive storage for all of my photos.  I am in the LONG process of saving all of my iPhoto   pictures to disks, labeling them, and backing them up onto our external hard drive.  Lets just say.....I WILL NEVER let it get to this point again.  It has been very time consuming and I am ready to be able to blog some new fun things.

But I am limited in my blogging until I get this all saved and cleared and can load new pics from my camera onto my computer.  UGGGGHHHHH!  

So bear with me and there should be some new fun stuff up soon.


  • DIY Tutorial on Striped Horizontal Curtains (Nester Style)
  • Reading List Update
  • DIY Open Shelving
  • What God is Teaching Me
  • Workouts Post Baby
  • #2's Birthday Details
  • My Seven Update
  • Preparing to go back to work

Keep checking back.  
I should be up and running by the beginning of next week!

Happy Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment