Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Bag Lady.

I have purchased 2 bags lately that I absolutely love.  

First Up.....








I purchased this bag because several people I know have them and fill them full when they go to the pool.  I purchased this bag because with 3 kids three and under I was constantly having to run back in the house for things I had forgotten.  This makes for a cranky mommy and kids.

So I load this bag full of everything we will need on our errands (deposits, library books for return, things to mail, drinks, ergo carriers, returns, purchases....you name it).  And when we get home I have everyone grab a handful of "junk" and put it back into the utility tote so that I can get everything into the house in one trip.  I find that sippy cups, shoes, toys....you name it always end up on the floor of the car and then I spend way too much time picking all of this up.  This also is helping to teach my little ones responsibility for their things and cleaning up.

The Thirty-One representative that I ordered my bag from is a friend of a friend.  I don't personally know her but I can tell you this bag is awesome in quality and I had my bag in my possession in less than a week from order.  I also had our family name monogrammed in hot pink on one side of this bag and they did an excellent job.

Here is the link where I ordered.  https://www.mythirtyone.com/SummerV/


Second Up......

This wristlet from The Pleated Poppy






 I love my huge purse but with a utility tote, a diaper bag, and three kids I do not have enough shoulder space anymore.  I have admired The Pleated Poppy's work for quite sometime.  I decided to order this wristlet for my own personal belongings.  I ordered through her site and had my purchase in 3 days.

The quality of this bag is durable.  It is larger than I thought it was going to be (which makes me happy).  And it is handmade by The Pleated Poppy herself.

So far these two purchases have changed my life as a mom of 3 littles.  I guess for this season of life, you can just call me the "bag lady"!

No comments:

Post a Comment