Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Muffin Tin Lunches

Muffin Tin Lunches are something that I learned from LifeRearranged just a few weeks ago.  I have been linking The Teal Egg Instagram photos to her InstaFriday posts.  If you aren't following Teal Egg on Instagram, I would love for you to join me: TheTealEgg

I tried Muffin Tin Lunches last week with my kids because it was sluggish day around here {the day between my work days} and I needed to go to the grocery store.



So here is the skinny:

1.  Grab a muffin tin
2.  Fill it with whatever you have in the fridge or the pantry
3.  Put it on the table
4.  And watch your kids devour

Honestly, it was a breath of fresh air for me.  I never once had to say, "eat your lunch"!  They ate almost everything and even things they don't necessarily like they tried.  This muffin tin contained: dried cherries, raisins, grapes, croutons, pretzels, peanut butter, carrots, tomatoes, shredded cheese, cheese crackers, almonds, canadian bacon.

I will definitely be utilizing Muffin Tin Lunches again!  I would say our first attempt was a HUGE success.  Anything to give a mommy of three 3 and under a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment