Friday, August 9, 2013

Why The Teal Egg?

I titled this blog The Teal Egg because God proved to me HIS LIMITLESS POWER through life in a tiny teal egg.  Every time I see a teal egg, I am reminded of what God brought me through personally and how gracious and gentle He has been with me in proving Himself over and over again to me.

To read more of this special story please click on these two links:


Limited in my ability to carry life part I

Limited in my ability to carry life part II



I started this blog last October as a 31 day writing challenge through The Nester.  I wrote for 31 Days on the topic "I am Limited. He is Limitless".  You can scroll back through my archives and read all 31 days.  

I enjoy writing.  I personally love written word.  Perhaps that is why this blog has become such a good outlet for me as a follower, wife, mom, nurse, friend..... I know at times it can just be a conglomeration of a lot of stuff but I truly do enjoy it! 

If you read it, I am humbled.  If you are challenged, I am too.  If you are encouraged, I am blessed.  If you learn something, it's because someone greater than me spoke.  I pray God will continue to grow me and push me through written word here at the Teal Egg and allow us to have fun with DIY projects, recipes, tips, book reviews, giveaways.....or whatever the post may bring.  

Thanks for taking the time to read The Teal Egg.


No comments:

Post a Comment