Friday, August 2, 2013

InstaFriday


so what better way to celebrate than linking up InstaFriday with Life Rearranged.


Last weekend I worked on a "weekend project" that involved colorful paper chains....
{left over from our son's 2nd birthday}



and some felt puffs....



and some circle garland.
I am still scrubbing my hands from sticky spray adhesive.
{I will be posting more about this weekend project on Monday}



So I spent the last 2 weeks saving our photos
and then my husband backed them up to a new external 
 we purchased just for pictures.
Now that was an undertaking and I WILL never let it get like that again!




I could not be more pleased with how they look in our new house.




And yes......I have started working out again after baby #3.
I wrote a post on My Favorite Workouts 
and tried to give you my best run down on a few workouts 
that have been popular over the last several years. 



And because I love reasoning behind
Ann Voskamp's 1000 Gifts,


I hope you have a great weekend.

See you Monday for
{The Weekend Project}





No comments:

Post a Comment