Thursday, August 8, 2013

One of my 7 goals and Organization

One of my summer reading list books was 7.  It challenged me in several ways.  You can read my review of 7 here.  

 ::My 7 Waste Goal:: Buy a larger trash can for our recycle items.



I purchased this trash can from IKEA
I used my Cricut to cut white vinyl letters for the Recycle Bin.


We have a small recycle bin in our garage provided by our county.
We always fill it up overflowing.
My sink was always full of recycle items.  At the end of the day
I would gather it all up and take it out to the garage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This new bin
*sits at one end of our island.
*has a flip lid
*keeps me from stacking recycle stuff in the sink
*saves me trips to the garage
*I can put this bin right out on the curb and they will empty it because it says RECYCLE!
*has come in so handy 
*our 2 and 3 year old are learning to recycle
*it has made recycling even easier for our family




Linking this post to: athoughtfulplace.blog.com



No comments:

Post a Comment