Saturday, October 20, 2012

31 Days (Day 20) Limited in my crafting



 I love to craft and I come by it honestly.  My mom is one of the craftiest people that I know.  The things she is able to put together are simply AMAZING.  Crafting is honestly so good for my soul.  I feel most in my element when I am crafting.   I love the entire process from planning, implementing, doing, and finishing.  

Since having kids, I go on crafting marathons.  I find that I do not have time every day to "craft" or even every week so I usually knock out a few projects once a month by staying up WAY TOO late.  If you have little ones you know that there is NO WAY to craft while they are awake.  OK...maybe there are...but for this mommy...I need "mommy craft" alone time.  It is my outlet.   

Here are a few of my most favorite projects that I have completed in the last 2 years.

Cooper's Birthday Banner

Book Page Wreath

Halloween Mantle

Stripped Curtains as seen at The Nester


Growth Chart as seen at Bless Our Nest


Bow Holder

Rolled Paper flowers as seen at JonesDesignCompany


Hall closet organization as seen at AThoughtfulPlaceBlog


Can you imagine how much fun God had creating the world?  He was not limited by time or space.  He was/is LIMITLESS in His creation of the world!  



No comments:

Post a Comment