Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days (Day 1)

The next 31 days I am participating in The Nester's challenge of writing on a topic for 31 days. I have created this blog for my topic: 31 Days I Am Limited.  He Is Limitless.  I wanted to write for this challenge last October but did not have time due to having a new born baby and a 16 month old.

The entries over the next 31 days are not meant to say that I have this all figured out.  It is through study and writing that God solidifies principles in my heart. I pray you will read these entries and extend grace to me where grace is needed.  I pray you will read these entries and they will stir something in your heart as well.

I have wrestled with writing these entries mainly out of fear.  Fear of acceptance, fear of what if, and fear of judgement.  But God, so gently reminded me again this morning that fear is not of Him.  He longs for me to jump out, hang on, face my fears, and allow His glory to supersede.

"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." 2 Corinthians 10:5


I look forward to the next 31 days with you!


6 comments:

  1. Hi, just randomly clicking through the other 31 dayers on the list. My name is AJ and I am also linking up for the 31 days... I will come by and visit you (so you know... someone is reading)
    Love for you to stop by and visit me too! :)
    www.onepartjoyonepartcircus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you chose this topic, I found you on 31 days and I am sure people will be blessed. DOn't be discouraged if it takes awhile being far down the list...women will find you in God's time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, my One Word for this year is limitless...so my eye was caught by your icon. :) I look forward to reading this!

    ReplyDelete